Technical Talent Acquisition Partner
IT, People & HR
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
We are looking for our first Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People team and to help support ActiveCampaign’s rapid, ongoing growth in our newly established Poland location, in Krakow. The Talent Acquisition team’s mission is to acquire innovative talent by fostering relationships and providing strategic hiring solutions.
As we prepare for our next phase of exciting growth, you'll be empowered and supported to be a key player in building out multiple engineering teams in Poland. This is an exciting opportunity to build on an already strong recruiting foundation in a culture that truly understands the strategic value of talent acquisition.
What your day could consist of:
- Effectively manage the full-lifecycle recruitment process, from application through offer acceptance
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to understand their talent needs, develop sourcing strategies and own hiring processes end-to-end
- Effectively tell the ActiveCampaign story and value prop in a compelling way
- Represent ActiveCampaigns mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- Build a pipeline of diverse candidates to fill current and future needs of the organization
- Source and screen candidates for past experience, cultural add, and value alignment
- Leverage data in an effort to inform and influence decision making around hiring
- Ensure an unparalleled candidate experience through thorough communication and timely feedback
What is needed:
- 4+ years recruiting experience- a blend of staffing and internal recruiting is preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Fluency in English & Polish- both written and verbal required
- Strong understanding of engineering positions, compensation, techniques and methodologies, preferably in the SaaS space
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates through a multi pronged sourcing approach
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a fast paced/high growth environment
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle
- Experience with Lever (ATS) preferred but not required
This is an exciting time to join ActiveCampaign as we build out our new office in Poland. You will be a large part of developing our office culture in this new Krakow hub location.
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions onG2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial atActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and Benefits:
You will enjoy and be eligible for ActiveCampaign’s suite of benefits and perks.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow, and promote no matter of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, political opinion, national origin, social origin, parentage, workers union membership, economic status, religion, age, health condition, disability or any other grounds protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.