Partner Acquisition Manager
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
We are seeking an ambitious and experienced Partner Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for the full partner recruitment cycle from pipeline generation with a focus on acquiring and growing net new reseller partners of scale. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding, converting, and activating new promising partners for ActiveCampaign. This candidate will exhibit advanced wide-ranging experience in the Partner industry, using in-depth professional knowledge, acumen, concepts, and company objectives to develop and resolve complex models and procedures.
What your day could consist of:
- Research the market in the designated territory to identify target companies who would be interesting to partner with;
- Filter coverage and/or potential through key demographics such as size (number of employees, number of customers in the install base, earnings per year, size in the program of a given competitor);
- Establish and develop contact with interesting potential partners which could include Agencies, Consultants, IT Resellers, VAR’s, software and white-label companies;
- Use business acumen to discuss joint offers and joint opportunities, develop a joint GTM strategy and plan the execution;
- Convert potential partners to our Partner Programs (contract signed);
- Guide the partner to define an initial target list of customers and ensure they can position the solution/platform successfully in the marketplace;
- Set up the new partners to successfully grow, pushing them through the Onboarding process, and the certified consultant program, helping them to navigate and sell using the panel and the dashboard, and coaching them commercially;
- Be the liaison between the Partner and AC, working as a connecting hub - engaging the key internal people and teams to handle the Partners' needs to succeed (Customer Org, Engineering, Marketing etc);
- Drive the activation motion with the partners in a 6-month window
- Transition aligned tiered accounts upon close of activation cycle to Partner Growth team or Partner Community and Advocacy team.
- Cross-functional interaction with internal teams to enhance and develop processes related to partner acquisition
- Support team members to get up to speed in similar positions in other regions
- Provide clarity around pipeline evolution based on activities
- Generate and execute accurate business forecasting from acquired partners
What is needed:
- 6+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within SaaS
- Experience with self-generation of pipeline through close
- Strong time management skills and successful execution
- Positive attitude and willingness to try new things, strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas & revenue goals
- Passion for building long-lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Strong business acumen demonstrated in written and verbal communication skills
- Highly coachable and keen sense of self-awareness
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
At ActiveCampaign, we prioritize employees’ well-being and professional growth by cultivating a culture centered on collaboration and innovation. When you join our team, you’ll not only have the opportunity to make a significant impact, but also enjoy a range of benefits tailored to support your personal and career development.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
-Comprehensive medical and dental benefits paid 100% by ActiveCampaign for you and 50% for your dependents
-Complimentary access to mental health resources through Calm and TELUS Health EAP
-Generous paid time off and leave of absence options
-A quarterly home office stipend to cover at-home workspace expenses
-Focus Thursdays, where we dedicate one full day to no internal meetings and no interruptions
-Access to professional development resources through platforms like Hone and Udemy
-Baby swag for every baby born and/or adopted - we love to see our AC family grow!
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave, accompanied by a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, wisely
Pursue growth with gratitude