VP, Digital Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
We're seeking a Vice President of Digital Marketing to play a critical role in driving top-of-funnel leads - turning visitors into customers for the most positively reviewed marketing automation platform in the world!
Reporting to our CMO, we need an experienced leader to drive paid customer acquisition, build organic website traffic through content marketing and SEO best practices, nurture leads and run promotions, while managing marketing operations and data workstreams.
Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the B2B SaaS marketing landscape, as well as a data-driven approach to decision making, passion for innovation, and a hunger to build and lead high-performing digital marketing teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Demand Generation - Acquire paid campaigns customers through the utilization of paid acquisition strategy development & campaign planning and execution. Analyze campaign performance and manage budgets to maximize ROI.
- Content Marketing - Grow organic website traffic & enhance overall user experience via content strategy development, content creation and management, distribution and promotion, SEO, conversion rate optimization, multivariate testing.
- Site Development - Develop & execute a world-class website utilizing website strategy and planning, website development, performance monitoring and optimization by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Email Marketing - Nurture existing leads and customers by creating and implementing ActiveCampaign's email marketing strategy. Plan and execute campaigns, owning promotional calendars across marketing channels.
- Marketing Ops - Oversee performance reporting and optimizations through data management and analysis, KPI tracking. Monitor ROI with reporting and dashboards. Develop SOPs with marketing automations and workflows.
What is needed:
- 10+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing leadership roles, preferably with experience in high-velocity, self-service funnels.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing strategies that drive growth and revenue.
- Deep understanding of key B2B SaaS marketing channels and landscape, including paid advertising (PPC, social media), SEO, content marketing, email marketing, and marketing automation.
- Data-driven approach to decision making, with experience in marketing analytics and reporting.
- Experience building and leading high-performing digital marketing teams, including hiring, coaching, and development expertise.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex marketing concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with other departments such as sales, product, and customer success.
- Passion for innovation and a willingness to experiment with new marketing technologies and approaches.
- Budget management and resource allocation experience.
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits that includes a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) fully covered by ActiveCampaign, complimentary access to telehealth and tele-mental health resources, and a complimentary membership to Calm
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching program with immediate vesting
-Quarterly Path Perks with options for commuter and lunch benefits (for those reporting to a Hub), or a remote home office stipend
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave and a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.