Senior Outbound Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
We are seeking a Senior Outbound Account Executive (OAE) to become a vital member of our team at ActiveCampaign. Our business has been predominantly inbound driven up to this point and we’re in the process of building a successful and scalable outbound engine. We're in search of a candidate who possesses not only a creative and entrepreneurial spirit but also approaches challenges with a solution-oriented mindset. As we continue to grow our outbound program, we highly appreciate individuals who can bring forth innovative ideas to drive us forward.
The primary role of our OAE team is to close won outbound sourced opportunities, conduct outbound prospecting, generate opportunities and be a team player.
What your day could consist of:
- Managing a book of business made up of core ICP accounts. This could include activities such as account tiering - being able to strategically understand a business and if they are a good fit our platform
- Self sourcing high fit accounts that aligns to our value proposition
- Establishing a strong working relationship with your BDR
- Daily prospecting to build net new business pipeline - the more creative, the better!
- Deep discovery - getting to problem/impact/solution (Sandler methodology)
- Managing the full sales cycle of the deal - partnering with internal stakeholders to embrace a team selling mindset
- Daily collaboration with team “win as one”
- Weekly idea sharing - what have we tried differently this week and what was the result of that change
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of quota carrying experience in a SaaS solution selling environment - ideally the majority quota attainment was outbound sourced pipeline
- Experience selling into the Mid-Market/Commercial segment
- Familiarity with Sandler methodology
- Preferably worked with a book of business approach to outbound selling
- Self-motivated, go getter mentality and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space preferred
- Proven consultative sales solution skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
At ActiveCampaign, we prioritize employees’ well-being and professional growth by cultivating a culture centered on collaboration and innovation. When you join our team, you’ll not only have the opportunity to make a significant impact, but also enjoy a range of benefits tailored to support your personal and career development.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
-Comprehensive medical and dental benefits paid 100% by ActiveCampaign for you and 50% for your dependents
-Complimentary access to mental health resources through Calm and TELUS Health EAP
-Generous paid time off and leave of absence options
-A quarterly home office stipend to cover at-home workspace expenses
-Focus Thursdays, where we dedicate one full day to no internal meetings and no interruptions
-Access to professional development resources through platforms like Hone and Udemy
-Baby swag for every baby born and/or adopted - we love to see our AC family grow!
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave, accompanied by a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law. Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, wisely
Pursue growth with gratitude