Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
What your day will consist of:
- Leading modern front-end technical design and implementation on projects involving a cross-functional team of design, engineering and product.
- Designing and developing a composable component library that can be leveraged to build powerful reporting user experiences.
- Reviewing other engineers' code and mentoring them on front-end best practices and patterns.
- Proposing strategies to integrate new React components with existing front-end applications built in older paradigms.
- Building beautiful, impactful, and purposeful user experiences without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Producing quality, tested code, and advocating for coding standards and best practices.
Our Technical Environment:
- Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Cloud Data Platforms: Snowflake, parquet/avro formats.
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL.
- Package Managers: yarn, webpack, lerna, bootstrap, MVC.
- Big Data Tools: Kafka, Spark, airflow, Hadoop, Hbase, Hive.
What is Needed
- 5+ years of software engineering experience within an Agile development environment.
- Expertise with front-end frameworks like React, Redux-Sagas, Typescript or other modern JS frameworks used to build scalable web applications.
- Analytics experience building dashboards, charts, and component libraries.
- Leadership experience with a demonstrated history of leading projects from concept to completion, upleveling teams, and improving team development standards.
- Mastery of HTML and CSS and experience styling custom and isolated components.
- Comfort working in both modern MVC/MVVM and older AMD/Mustache/jQuery environments, and experience with modernizing existing code to use current best practices in front-end engineering.
- Experience creating test plans, writing automated test suites, and implementing automated test frameworks.
- Familiarity with frontend ops AWS (S3, CloudFront) and CI/CD.
- Experience managing dependencies with a framework like npm or yarn.
- Strong UX and Design sensibilities to build accessible and responsive products.
- Relentless focus on our customer’s experience and attention to detail.
- Strong English communication skills (written & verbal).
- 2 days per week in the office is required
This is an exciting time to join ActiveCampaign as we build out our new office in Costa Rica. You will be a large part of developing our office culture in this new Central American hub location.
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and Benefits:
At ActiveCampaign, we prioritize employees’ well-being and professional growth by cultivating a culture centered on collaboration and innovation. When you join our team, you’ll not only have the opportunity to make a significant impact, but also enjoy a range of benefits tailored to support your personal and career development.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
-Comprehensive medical and dental benefits paid 100% by ActiveCampaign for you and your dependents
-Complimentary access to mental health resources through Calm and TELUS Health EAP
-Generous paid time off and leave of absence options
-Meal and transportation perks through a reloadable card
-Home office stipend to cover at-home workspace expenses
-Focus Wednesdays, where we dedicate one full day to no internal meetings and no interruptions
-Access to professional development resources through platforms like Hone and Udemy
-Baby swag for every baby born and/or adopted - we love to see our AC family grow!
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave, accompanied by a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow, and promote no matter of gender, race, ethnicity sexual orientation, marital status, political opinion, national origin, social origin, parentage, workers union membership, economic status, religion, age, health condition, disability or any other grounds protected by law.
For this position, a background check is required by ActiveCampaign, therefore, by submitting your information for this position you agree to approve if required the background check.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.