Senior Financial Analyst, Sales & Marketing
Marketing & Communications, IT, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team and lead the financial business partnership with the Sales and marketing teams. This role is a key member of the Finance team that uses data-driven analysis to provide insights and influence decision making. You will be working with various levels across the departments that you support, including directly with senior leadership.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop meaningful analytics and reporting for Sales, Marketing, and finance department leaders
- Lead the financial budgeting and forecasting cycles for the Sales and marketing teams
- Analyze major areas of spend (e.g. Sales Commissions, Marketing Programs, Affiliate commissions, Consultants and Software) to understand top-line return and prioritize and plan investment decisions in collaboration with senior management
- Support month-end close activities including variance analysis and corporate-level reporting packages
- Partner with department leaders and HR on headcount planning, including tracking new hires, transfers, and attrition
- Maintain the details behind the forecast by department and spend areas within the Adaptive Insights tool
- Collaborate with other finance business partners to drive process improvements and standardize reporting
What is needed:
- Must live local to the Chicago area
- 3+ years of relevant Finance experience, with superb financial modeling skills and experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Understanding of GAAP accounting
- Possesses determination and perseverance; ability to find creative ways to get the job done and to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Adaptive and SaaS business models is a plus
- BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 925+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.