Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
The Enablement Specialist aims to support the Customer Experience team globally. The specialist will work closely with customer facing teams, their managers, Customer Experience operations, and various cross functional teams to ensure enablement needs are anticipated and supported with the end goal of helping to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
The Enablement Specialist must have a strong understanding of ideal customer experience and how to enable our teams who interact with our customers.
What your day could consist of:
- Developing and implementing enablement programs to meet organizational goals.
- Develop high impact and quality training modules/content across a range of modalities for continued learning.
- Continually incorporate adult learning principles into training delivery, ensuring quality training and assessment occur in accordance with the content to be delivered.
- Identify individual and team skills gaps and conduct ongoing skill enhancement training.
- Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and client satisfaction.
- Maintain updated records of training curricula and material.
- Be comfortable in creating KB and help center articles, facilitator and how to guides as needed.
- Effectively communicate with and support the team globally.
What is needed:
- 2+ years experience as a Customer/Product Service Facilitator/Trainer or a similar role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Software (LMS).
- Ability to project manage and balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a local office 3 days/week
This is an exciting time to join ActiveCampaign as we build out our new office in Costa Rica. You will be a large part of developing our office culture in this new Central American hub location.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 925+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and Benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees and their dependents on our medical plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
- Paid Time Off
- Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
- Access to life coaches via Telus Health
- Cool swag
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow, and promote no matter of gender, race, ethnicity sexual orientation, marital status, political opinion, national origin, social origin, parentage, workers union membership, economic status, religion, age, health condition, disability or any other grounds protected by law.
For this position, a background check is required by ActiveCampaign, therefore, by submitting your information for this position you agree to approve if required the background check.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.