Growth Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
As the Growth Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in experimenting to optimize conversion and adoption, find new ways to monetize our product, and personalize the platform experience for businesses across multiple verticals. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll get to work closely and align with stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer, Finance and Executive teams to drive product-led growth.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product for Growth & eCommerce, you'll become an expert in our platform, industry trends, and customer needs, using your insights and the company’s Growth strategy to craft compelling messaging, positioning, and create full-funnel marketing programs that convert, educate, and retain customers.
- Develop impactful messaging for a variety of experiments and in-app signals aimed at increasing conversion and driving adoption
- Drive positioning and comms for pricing & packaging initiatives including add-ons, limiters, vertical packaging, etc.
- Lead market research for verticals, unpacking the needs of users and decision-makers in those segments, what tools they use to grow their businesses, and how automation can supercharge those efforts
- Engage customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to request feedback on new features and test messaging, understanding of value proposition and discoverability within our product
- Own verticals go-to-market strategy and cross-functional marketing campaigns, working with leaders from our Marketing, Enablement, and Revenue teams, to grow trials, drive deep product usage and deliver incremental revenue
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to increase ActiveCampaign’s visibility and optimize our presence in key app ecosystems, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento, driving co-marketing and educating customers about the value of integrations
- Co-create enablement materials and training content for our Sales and Customer teams, helping them to speak intelligently and effectively with companies adopting our vertical product offerings
- Be a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways ActiveCampaign differentiates our product offerings in a crowded and complex ecosystem
What is needed:
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing
- Experience in monetization, pricing & packaging
- Prior experience working directly with eCommerce vertical is a big plus
- Versatility to form a unique, differentiated perspective around multiple verticals, with a focus on serving small and mid-market businesses
- Understanding of the marketing automation and CRM SaaS market — and the levers to reach, engage and convert SMB and mid-market customers
- Strong planning and organizational skills required, with experience leading projects involving cross-functional teams
- Deep experience writing external-facing marketing copy for use in our product, website, app listing pages, and other channels
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, as well as ensuring operational delivery and having a “hands on” approach when necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 925+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.