Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Reporting to the Global Sales Inbound Leader, the LATAM Sales Manager will be part of our Sales Team and will be responsible for the sales strategy for Latin America, with teams in Brazil and Colombia. You will work closely with Ops, Marketing and Product to enable strategies for the region's growth.
What your day could consist of:
- Hire and Coach Account Executives (typically between 2-5 years experience).
- Actively shadow and review call recordings and provide specific and actionable feedback to AE's via weekly 1:1's.
- Hold forecast sessions with reps on a weekly basis.
- Be able to go through a deal review with a representative in detail.
- Monitor and maintain a high level of integrity within the sales process.
- Maintain a lively, high energy, fun, competitive and cooperative team culture that is focused on results.
- Motivate team to meet objectives of closing revenue, identifying and qualifying opportunities and contribution to overall team revenue.
- Coach and develop AE's into all star sellers and future leaders.
What is needed:
- At least 5 years of leadership experience with proven results.
- Experience and knowledge of Sandler methodology.
- Previous experience and a comprehensive understanding of a high activity environment.
- Bilingual in Portuguese, English and Spanish required.
- Someone that can drive a positive, fun and results oriented team dynamic.
- Must be metrics driven with the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Should be very focused on development and advancement of their team members and must also be highly coachable themselves.
- Knowledge of the martech landscape in Latin America highly preferred.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 925+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.