Customer Experience Specialist
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
Are you a customer experience builder and enjoy simplifying complex solutions? Do you love the challenge of solving a difficult problem and developing alternate solutions? Have you worked in a buildup environment and enjoy the open yet hard-working culture? Are you a tech geek and/or marketing novice? If you said yes to any or all of these, you could be a fit for our Customer Experience team!
What your day could consist of:
- Develop a deep and technical understanding of the platform and customer use cases to be able to successfully advise customers on how to accelerate their business and achieve their goals using ActiveCampaign.
- Utilize technical skills to guide a high velocity of customers across multiple industries, company sizes, and levels of sophistication in their use of the ActiveCampaign software using multiple customer-facing channels ( screen sharing, chat, and email). Typical enquiries can range from account issues, to diagnosing complex software issues, to basic marketing and sales strategy advice.
- Own the resolution of customer issues from initial contact to completion by monitoring and responding to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts promptly and professionally. This may include troubleshooting, issue replication and cross functional team collaboration.
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions based on best practices for technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platformIdentify improvements to the product, isolate and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact and creative opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment by keeping composed to best help users in potentially tense and difficult situations.
- Identify opportunities for potential growth of customer’s services based on their need and collaborate with the appropriate teams to continue the conversation.
- Partner with development teams to drive stability and operational excellence, produce knowledge base articles, and foster a customer-centric culture of efficiency.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requestsKeep on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability, and small business sales and marketing strategies.
- Most importantly, build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English speaking, reading comprehension, and writing skills.
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, live chats and phone calls per day and produce high quality answers.
- Ability to work shifts that range from 6am - 7pm CT.
- Ability to work in office 3 days/week and as needed.
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude.
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others under pressure.
- Prior experience in SaaS/Technical support is a plus
This is an exciting time to join ActiveCampaign as we build out our new office in Costa Rica. You will be a large part of developing our office culture in this new Central American hub location.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 925+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.