Senior Product Manager
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Product Manager to define the roadmap and drive product execution focused on innovating the ActiveCampaign platform. This is an incredible opportunity to expand ActiveCampaign’s platform to empower internal product teams, our partner ecosystem and customers to create and share meaningful insights across the full product experience. In this role, you will ideate, draft and shape the core platform for analytics, reporting and insights while closely collaborating with Engineering, Design, Marketing, and customer- facing teams.
You are a strong fit it:
- You’re a product leader with deep domain expertise in marketing and sales platforms with a focus on insights, reporting and analytics
- You’re an expert at building an extensible reporting platform to unlock customer insights/value across product lines; and this is exciting for you because you love solving complex customer problems
- You deeply understand building platform capabilities to unlock innovation with API first product capabilities; and balance that with intuition for creating great customer experiences
- You can gracefully manage ambitious stakeholders requests and multiple priorities + distill them into the most important things to accomplish + create action plans to deliver
- You are obsessed with delivering customer value
- You possess entrepreneurial and ownership spirit and have the ability to thrive with ambiguity and change; and you’re a utility player when the situation calls for it
- You care about the details that matter and have a passion for great customer experiences
- You’re a great communicator
What your day will consist of:
- Working closely with stakeholders across ActiveCampaign to define, evangelize and deliver on the reporting and insights platform roadmap
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements and relentlessly drive execution
- Building deep customer and market understanding by working with external and internal stakeholders
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Partnering with Operations and GTM teams and other orgs to ensure successful GTM & operational readiness
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in SaaS, preferably working with marketing and sales reporting platforms
- Experience working in and with APIs and analytics tools
- Understanding of incorporating AI/ML techniques into the product is a plus
- Strong understanding of how to empower internal and external ecosystems to build value for customers
- Deep entrepreneurial and ownership spirit and ability to thrive with ambiguity
- Ability to breakdown complex projects into work streams, achievable roadmaps and iterative releases that deliver customer value
- Being a curious learner in fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product roadmap
- Be effective at communicating the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as finance, operations, marketing, engineering and design
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of successful products
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make decisions without perfect information
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable strategies/plans
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 850+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
See more open positions at ActiveCampaign
Something looks off?