Customer Activation Specialist (German or French)
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
As a Customer Activation Specialist at ActiveCampaign, you will acquire intensive knowledge of the ActiveCampaign platform. Team members will gain deep understanding and proficiency in our platform to advise and prescribe first class solutions to our customers. This role will be a high velocity and high touch role with the expectation of constant engagement with our customers. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows.
What your day could consist of:
- Partner with customers and internal teams to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences.
- Work with customers to understand their desired commercial outcomes allowing you to demonstrate how ActiveCampaign solutions will facilitate the delivery of these outcomes.
- Develop shared outcomes and strategies with customers that integrate ActiveCampaign into their business.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with technical support, sales, marketing, finance, and product teams.
- Bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience.
- Communicating with prospective and current ActiveCampaign customers through various channels: phone, live chat, tickets, video calls.
- Managing an inbound pipeline of trial users in ActiveCampaign’s CRM.
- Identifying prospect/customer needs through discovery conversations.
- Providing value to assist customers/prospects with their evaluation of the platform (providing platform demos, sending follow-up resources, connecting to relevant internal teams & resources).
- Creative problem solving: each customer/prospect is different, and team member will be expected to use their platform knowledge to provide unique solutions.
- Help align customers/prospects to the appropriate ActiveCampaign product and tier.
- Facilitate sign-ups and upsell opportunities through platform demos, create/ send orders to drive sign-ups.
What is needed:
- Technical acumen and ability to grasp full understanding of ActiveCampaign platform.
- Self motivated and eager for continued learning and understanding of new products and enhancements.
- Passionate about providing exemplary customer experiences and engagement.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with rapid change and a strong team player.
- Ability to engage with customers through multiple company channels (phone/chat/tickets).
- Creative problem solver. All customers are different and team members will be expected to come up with unique solutions on a customer per customer basis.
- Customer facing experience a plus.
- Understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies a plus.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 850+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
See more open positions at ActiveCampaign
Something looks off?