Manager, Customer Experience - Costa Rica
Posted on Saturday, March 4, 2023
ActiveCampaign is seeking an experienced and dynamic Manager of Customer Experience with great people skills and a solution-driven mindset. The ideal candidate is not afraid of getting in the trenches as well as strategizing. You will create a qualitative and quantitative story describing the impact of your team (up to 10-12 members) while working closely with leadership to ensure streamlined performance and communication consistency.
What your day could consist of:
- Manage, motivate, and develop a team of 10-12 Customer Experience Specialists to deliver the best possible issue resolution to customers
- Handle customer escalations and partner with cross-functional partners to create positive interactions and referenceable customers.
- Develop a high-performing team of individual contributors who positively impact our Customer’s experience of using the product.
- Work with training and enablement to facilitate on-boarding and continuous training modules
- Provide weekly reports based on team performance (CSAT, Channel specific metrics QA, etc.)
- Identify weaknesses and improvement plans and provide/receive constructive performance insights.
- Partner with internal, cross-functional, and regional teams (Product, Marketing, Solutions, Success, Education, etc)
- Analyze customer data to make informed decisions about changes to the team, programming, shift scheduling, staffing
What is needed:
- 3+ years as a frontline supervisor for digital product(s)/tech support
- Track record in managing high-performance teams in a support environment either in B2B or B2C companies
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills so as to align metrics cross-functionally and tell compelling data stories.
- Demonstrated ability to lead independently and adapt your management style to rapid organizational and platform changes
- You have experience in coaching individual contributors to performance. Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be advantageous.
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication and people management skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of business organizational issues and challenges
- Experience operating and delivering results in a customer support environment
- Experience with ZenDesk, Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.
This is an exciting time to join ActiveCampaign as we build out our new office in Costa Rica. You will be a large part of developing our office culture in this new Central American hub location.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 850+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
See more open positions at ActiveCampaign
Something looks off?