Senior HR Business Partner
People & HR, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, March 4, 2023
This newly created role, based in Costa Rica, is responsible for driving organizational health and our unique culture, integrating “The AC Way,” continuously assessing organizational needs, developing solutions, elevating and iterating on process, and coaching managers. This Senior HR Business Partner role focuses on team onboarding, engaging, growing, and developing the employee base, as well as partnering with the other Business Partners on People strategy, communication and cross-organizational initiatives to best support growth and employee success.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide strategic and operational business partnerships to dedicated departments and leadership to build and execute succession planning, performance management, employee relations conversations, and other people-related projects
- Use data to make recommendations and provide strategies for elevating the team, performance, and employee engagement
- Coach employees and leaders to proactively manage through change and provide guidance on a variety of employee topics
- Work with relevant stakeholders to execute employee changes including transfers, promotions, review cycles, and other employee-related updates
- With other Business Partners, implement and continue to iterate on performance management, talent management, recognition, change management, and team building to support the team’s growth and individual development plans
- Optimize the employee experience for the full employee life cycle, from offer acceptance to offboarding
- Partner effectively with the rest of the People Operations team to ensure coordination and consistency as well as cultural alignment
- Advocate for the department teams globally while also advocating for the overall company goals and mission
- Attend All Hands, providing content and updates, as needed
- Enable timely headcount planning by partnering with the Finance and TA teams
- Attend candidate debriefs and/or interviews, as appropriate
- Proactively stay aware of global and local HR trends and developments, sharing information and content
- Seek out opportunities to engage with the local, and external HR community
What is needed:
- 5+ years of generalist HR experience, with at least 5 years as an HR Business Partner working with executive leadership
- Fluency in English & Spanish, both written and verbal
- Experience in a global fast-scaling organization, ideally with a technology focus
- Proven track record as a trusted partner who has credibility and the ability to have an honest and positive long-term impact
- Ability to handle change and continually onboarding new team members at a rapid pace
- Known as a genuine collaborator and team player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong coaching, communication, and influencing skills
- Experience with HRIS, Workday preferred
- Experience with Google Suite preferred, including documents, sheets, and slides
This is an exciting time to join ActiveCampaign as we build out our new office in Costa Rica. You will be a large part of developing our office culture in this new Central American hub location.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 850+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
See more open positions at ActiveCampaign
Something looks off?